Thursday, December 25, 2014

New Video: Giving it our Best: A day trip to Harkers Island



I don't get out fishing much these days, but when the opportunity arises, it is go big or nothing. As such, a when a free day came along this fall, and Sara agreed to watch the baby, I woke at 3am to go find the false albacore of Harkers Island. Unfortunately the water was too warm, and albert was out at sea. The day was still success by many standards and over too quickly. Just like this video.

If you have time, check out some of the sweet items we've got for out TU holiday party auction this year. Patagonia donated some pretty sweet stuff! 

2 comments:

  1. Missed this video when you posted it...must have been the holidays.
    Very nice. It's still an odd sight (to me) to see folks in waders on the beach...but every beach is not a Florida beach I suppose!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My post volume has dropped considerably these days. I'm still trying to get one in per month though. The water is just so cold. The waders and layers make it possible. Hope all is well!

      Delete