Thursday, December 20, 2012

Now that is some talent.

I knew my uncle enjoyed wood carving. I even knew he was pretty good at it. It wasn't until my mom sent me these photos that I realized he isn't just good at it, he is flabbergastingly outstanding. 

I know these are just pictures of pictures, but it still gets the point across. If you happen to have a subscription to the Park Rapids, Mn newspaper (I'll bet all of my wife's Christmas presents that none of you do :) you can read about him here. The link at least shows a picture. 

Anyway, I just thought I'd share. Enjoy!

Wood carving prior to painting.

finished product.


wow.


3 comments:

  1. those are better than alot of repo mounts I have seen. Love the detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. David
    Unbelievable detail work, it takes some patience to accomplish something like that!!!

    ReplyDelete