Saturday, May 10, 2014

New Video: Mossy Dream

Some adventures are solo endeavors. Others are group efforts. When I found out I had the opportunity to fish Mossy Creek outside of Harrisonburg, Virginia with the Trow Brothers of Mossy Creek Fly Shop for a day along with the folks from Distinction Magazine, Dogwood Black Clothing Company and a fellow Trout Unlimited companion, I knew it would be an experience to remember. 

We fished the mirky waters with big streamers and were rewarded for our tenacity. Kevin even managed a true grand slam, Brook, Brown, Rainbow and chub. 

Music by Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros "40 Day Dream"
Filmed with an iPhone4s


  1. YEA!! Best three minutes of my day! Loved the shots, the editing, the music, all put together in a way that kept me staring at this screen. Browns, rainbows and brookies! Nice work D!

    1. ha. thanks man! I love the new Driftless Exposure project you have going on. Your photography is phenomenal.