Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Painting Through Prosek: Yellowstone Cutthroat Trout

Moving along in the series, we come to the beautiful Yellowstone Cutthroat. I actually painted this a couple weeks ago, and now looking back at it, I remember sitting down hoping to "whip through it." Well, it shows a bit. I look at it and see that I was rushed. I can almost feel the stress in the brush strokes. 

But still, the burning colors of Yellowstone's Native Beauty are enough to make me long for the opportunity to see this fish in person, and that, is part reason why I'm doing this little project. 




Remember, you can support our local Trout Unlimited Chapter and purchase your set prints from my Painting Through Prosek Project at my easy page. All proceeds go to the Bill Wills Southeastern Virginia Trout Unilimited Chapter to fund our involvement in Project Healing Waters, Trout in the Classroom, river cleanups and more. If you have a print you'd like to see as a card or an idea for a special order, contact me at David.Loring.Nash@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do to help. Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment