Sunday, February 15, 2015

Driftless Love by Winona Fly Factory

Man. I've been away too long. With my head down I seemed to have missed Justing over at WFF has been back at it. I've always enjoyed following his blog as he fishes my home waters. Now, with renewed interest I can read again as I will be heading back that way for at least a year come July. 

He is a strong advocate for the treasure that is the Driftless Area. Last fall he presented this video compilation for the Citizens Watershed Summit. 

Great work, Justin.


3 comments:

  1. David
    Awesome video, makes me wish for spring---thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use the app at www.islikely.com for outdoor activities

    ReplyDelete
  3. That area is very high on my "I'd fish it" list! Great video.

    ReplyDelete