Friday, October 21, 2016

Rest Easy, Friday Night: Vol 19: David Nash (ME!). County 9 - My Third Album

If you are looking for some new music, especially some to make the new Bon Iver album sound a little better, check out my new CD. You can listen on Spotify or get it on iTunes.


There are only 8 tracks, but I feel it is a good album considering my amateur status. Honestly, it is better than the first two.


So this fall/winter, when you are sitting down with your favorite cold or warm beverage and searching for inspiration while staring at the naked hook clamped in your vise, try playing this CD in the background. If nothing else, you won't be sitting in silence.

 
Click HERE for a link to iTunes
Click HERE to listen to "Fertile Ground" on Youtube

2 comments:

  1. Will have to give a listen this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome! Let me know what you think unless you think it sucks :)

      Delete