Tuesday, February 21, 2017

removing a thorn in my side

Something has been bothering me about blogger. I can't post from my phone. I used to easily be able to use the app on my phone to post pictures etc, but it hasn't been supported by iOS for some time. As such, I'm planning on jumping ship.

I've been using wordpress for a blog for my music and this has been very user friendly. Instagram is already vying for my attention and competing and with the blog so I'd like to remove any hurdles keeping me from the blog which has been running since 2008, I believe.


So, I'm currently in the process of transferring my posts to a wordpress site ..... MyLeakyWaders.wordpress.com


It will take some time to make it look like home. I really is like moving. You'll see boxes needing to be unpacked for some time and some things may not work for a while. I'm still inviting you over for pizza if you can ignore the mess. It is hard to leave blogger, but it is time. It's no longer doing it for me.





3 comments:

  1. Blogger is no longer friendly, that is true. Hey, I really like your music. =) Good luck in transferring things over...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! you['ve been posting some awesome fish lately on Instagram!
    Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, David. Just came across your blog and wanted to let you know that you are not alone with moving a fly fishing blog to Wordpress. Blogger and Google and I got crossways recently over what I wanted to do with my blog. Hence, I said goodbye and wandered over to Wordress and got a new domain with them. Feel free to drop over and take a look. Https://thebluegillbug.com Thanks, Mel

    ReplyDelete