Sunday, May 12, 2013

RePost: Where Does Your Creek come From?

*** This is a repost from Winona Fly Factory. I've copied the entire thing here for those of you who don't want to simply follow the link. I love the Driftless Area and thought this was another awesome post and video sharing what the Driftless is all about. ***

Via: Winona Fly Factory






"The beauty and awe of the Driftless area is in part due to the numerous springs that are the primary source of our coldwater, without it we would not have the wonderful place I call home and my back yard. I am possibly one of the most fortunate people on the planet and this video will hopefully put you in my boots for a minute. My creek comes from the ground, in the world of trout streams there are very few that originate this way. Driftless Love.
-the w.f.f.
Music by Winona native Mike Munson, I ran sound for his set at the Midwest Music Festival this year and this song really caught my ear, it just felt right for this video."

Origional Post and Video by Winona Fly Factory, winonaflyfactory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment