Tuesday, October 9, 2012

In the Meantime

The trip to George Washington National Forest was awesome. As I feared, I'm left now with much on my plate as far as work is concerned, but, alas, work will always be there. Hopefully, the streams will too.

I'll be slowly sifting through video clips and sharing some photos from the trip.

In the meantime, enjoy some of the awesomeness of Simms new fall line. If I had endless resources and wanted more clothes, I don't need, I'd go for the River Tek Top and follows by a Fall Run Jacket. But that's just me.... mom.....

Go forth and salivate...  http://www.simmsfishing.com/  or be reminded of how much you like your current clothes :)

2 comments:

  1. Did you hit that stream I told you about last year? The wild brookie one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kevin,
      I haven't forgotten about that. I haven't fished it yet, but I hope to. Maybe this winter. I'm slowly cycling through the different options. When I do, you'll know though for sure. Maybe this winter or next spring. I think my next couple outings will be saltwater. But rest assured. I haven't forgotten about that valuable piece of info you shared with me :)

      Delete