Monday, September 9, 2013

Spots and Stripes: A Day on the Piankatank River with Capt. Chris Newsome

For my birthday present, I got a day fishing the Chesapeake Bay with Capt. Chris Newsome of Bay Fly Fishing. My good friend Kevin of Sweet and Salt joined me for a day of fantastic fishing. Check out his more thorough recap here

Almost all the photos credit goes to Kevin on this one. Nice work bud. 

Capt. Chris finding us some Peanut Bunker (Menhaden)

Ridiculously gorgeous morning. 

Fish finders. 

A Healthy Striper. 

My fish of the trip.

Just a great fish. 

Look at that snaggletooth. 

Kevin found the only red of the day.

Nice work, Kevin. 

If you are looking to get on the water, now is a great time to do it. If you are looking for a guide, Capt. Chris is one of the best. I'm hoping to get the video up and rolling in the next week or so.  Until then. 

1 comment:

  1. David
    An awesome trip with some fantastic action I see there. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete