Things have been going great. We have had a great time and have been able to see the people we wanted to see and do the things we wanted to do. This weekend we have my sister's engagement party and then it is back to work. Here are some of the things to share.
- Carr Valley Cheese Factory is the best. As Sara says, "it's okay to be monogamous with your cheese maker."
- The House on the Rock was phenomenal.
- the Twins stadium is awesome.
- the nephews and niece love ice cream.
- I still can't believe the northern my brother caught the other winter. 46.5 inches 31.5lbs.
Enjoy the photos. I'm still looking forward to looking at the video from last weekend. Should be awesome.