Thursday, January 27, 2011

The Burn Center!

We will get to the title of this post in a minute.

Well folks, today is a post-call day. That means I've got free time (we will get to the title of this post in a minute). Since I got good sleep last night today turns into a free day to catch up on things that need to get done. On the Agenda:

1. Read educational material (my brain needs exercise)
2. Read non-educational material (the library wants their book back)
3. Laundary
4. Lunch
5. Nap? (I know, today sounds stressful, huh?)
6. Pack for the weekend
7. Practice my presentation (we're not going to dive into the anesthetic considerations of laryngeal carcinoma laser resection on this post; though "burn center" is a fitting title).

Now that you have an idea of what is on my plate, I wanted to give a little attention to a fun blog (not fishing related) that my cousin, affectionately referred to as Johnny Napalm, as running. The Burn Center is a blog with awesome commentary on all things movie, tv, game, comic related. Let me tell you now, I am not really into comic or video games, but he and I have very similar taste in movies and television shows, so I love reading his reviews.

It has been a month since his last post, so I thought maybe a little help on my side might prompt some new material.

Anyway, if you are into any of these topics, give it a try. It is a worth a read.

No comments:

Post a Comment