Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Video by Henry Harrison: Fly Fishing is a Joke

This is a beautiful project. The video has been online for a couple months, I guess. I stumbled across it this morning with my coffee. It was for his MFA Thesis for Montana State University.

It is about 10 mins and may take some time to load. If it does, let it do so while you prepare something to eat or drink, throw in a load of laundry, pay your bills, tie a fly, contemplate the remaining American Idol contestants, whatever, just make sure to sit and watch. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. He doesn't start narrating until about a minute and a half into it.

Fly Fishing is a Joke from Henry Harrison on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful...it makes me so itchy to feel line again! Just one more day til Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. It gets a thumbs up from me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this was not something I should have watched at work...this has made me a little stir crazy! thanks for sharing, it was an awesome escape.

    ReplyDelete