Friday, August 12, 2011

Raise Your Voice!

Regardless of your stance on supporting public radio, this is an easy way to get some cool fresh music.

Minnesota Public Radio has a separate music station called The Current. It is probably one of the best music stations I've ever listened to for it's wide variety of music that never fails to be anything less than impressive.

They are giving away 16 tracks of music if you give them your email, and thereby support public radio. If you are interested, click here.




I don't care if you do it, I just wanted you to know about it :)

Oh yeah, I caught a Croaker today. Croak Croak! I like these little guys.



Lastly, thank you to Appalachia and Beyond for giving me a new set of Winchester pocket knives. They are great! I won them in one of their giveaways. Check them out!

No comments:

Post a Comment