Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Sooner or Later...

It is going to happen. You will hear about this at some point. I figure, it might as well be sooner than later.

With the ever expanding blogrolls and lists of sites you scroll through each morning with breakfast, during your lunch break, or just before you go to bed, here is another hot-off-the-press site that give you links to a hodgepodge of quality (or at least entertaining) recent stories/posts...


So far, what I like about it most is that, just like Forrest Gump's Mamma says... You never know what you're gonna get. But it is all chocolate baby. All good.


On another note, my review of the book "The Blitz" should be up in the next day or so; maybe even tonight. I know I said "you need to see this," but really, I just need to write it. I've enjoyed it so much. It is more for me than you :) But that's okay, right? Talk soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment