Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Murder Mystery Fishing Stories by Victoria Houston


So I recently stumbled upon this book, "Dead Angler" by Victoria Houston. I'm in the middle of the book and it is a good read. A murder mystery that takes place in Northern Wisconsin, but with an appealing underlying theme.... fly fishing. Even if the topic is there for the novelty and, at times, it seems a little unnecessary, I'm liking it.

I like to read a many different types of books (historical, scientific, introspective, biographies, novels, and, of course, Harry Potter). My "fluff" books usually are thrillers. To be able to combine a murder mystery with fishing simply rocks.

I'm already a huge fan of the books and I haven't even finished. She has 10 books total in the "Dead ____" series. If you're board this winter, read them. The Omaha Public Library has the entire series.

No comments:

Post a Comment