Sunday, September 11, 2011

Up Close and Personal with Acadia National Park

Acadia National Park had some glorious sweeping views. It also had a lot to find up close and personal.   I often find, the more I slow down, the more I notice fine details. It is in these details that I gain a greater connection and affection for a place. Click to enlarge and take a closer look.



Beauty and love.
All in the details.


The lichen covered rocks
And peeling birch bark
Are just as precious


As sweeping vistas
And blazing sunsets.


With a deep breath,
Hone in.


Zoom in.


Hit that macro button,
And find something small to appreciate
In a larger way.

Wild blueberry. Eat.

Wild Don't-know-Berry. Don't eat.

Mmmmmmm.....
Down to the tidepools.

Blurry, but you get the idea.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks Dustin. It was an awesome time. I recommend it wholeheartedly.

    ReplyDelete